Newest luxury condo project in downtown Lincoln.
REV Development is bringing one of Lincoln’s grandest buildings back to it’s former glory. Every condo showcases modern finishes, as well as maintaining the exposed brick.
The living spaces feature 10′ ceilings while showcasing the incredible architectural integrity of this historically significant building. Enjoy the amazing city views from your condo with the brand new massive windows. Select from our designer interior packages or customize your own. Wonderful opportunity to live in the hub of Lincoln’s vibrant work, entertainment and dining scenes! All electric units. HOA includes secured storage space, community gathering room/lounge with kitchenette, fitness room, theater, pet wash station, bike storage and repair station.
Dues also include exterior maintenance, snow removal, garbage service, and building insurance. A covered, secure parking space will be available for rent for each condo.
Condos will be on floors 5 – 10 (starting with floors 7 – 9) with custom penthouse units available on the 10th floor.
A condo deposit of $10,000 will be required upon signing of the contract to hold the specific condo. Within 45 days thereafter and prior to the start of construction, 20% of the purchase price (including the $10,000) must be deposited with the Developer along with proof of financing or proof of funds.
- Existing interior brick will remain exposed and sealed with clear sealer.
- The ceilings will be finished with smooth finish with exposed conduit, ductwork and sprinklers.
- The building construction will include new windows.
- The building will be secured at night and on weekends. Owners will have access to the building by using their electronic key cards.
- Condo doors will have electronic locks that will tie in with the building security system.
- Each unit will have 50 sf of secured storage space in the basement of the building.
- The HOA fees are estimated at $0.25 per sf per month.
- Condos are to be owner occupied or if rented, lease must be a minimum of one year.
- Pets are welcome at the Traction Lofts! No more than one pet per condo. Some breed restrictions apply. Pets must be kept on a leash while in the building. Pet owners must clean up after their pet both inside and outside the building and in the parking lot. A pet washing station is provided in the basement of the building for condo owners only.
- Units will be all electric.
- Parking Information: A covered secure parking stall (1 stall per unit) will be available for rent for approximately $80 per month. Additional Parking may be rented at the 9th & O street parking garage for $80 per month.